- Charlie Trotter Series-everything about these books are beautiful. The food styling is gorgeous and inspiring. I do have to say that this is a very advanced series and is only for the experienced chef or home cook...or the extremely adventurous.
- Martha Stewart Hors D'oeuvres Handbook-Easy to read, great recipes. There are a wide range of recipes from basics to playful.
- Arzak Recetas-I bought this book when I lived in Barcelona. I absolutely love the simplicity of the food. It is a perfect example of clean spanish cooking with excellent photos and presentation.
- Truffles, Ultimate Luxury, Everyday Pleasure-this is not the chocolate kind! We are talking about the fungus amungus! Great history and information along with some super tasty recipes.
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Chocolate-what can I say. This book is filled with everything good and evil having to do with chocolate!
These are the cookbooks that I have NOW. They are in no particular order. It is almost impossible for me to put things in favorite order, especially when it comes to food and cooking. I love each one of them for different reasons.